Friday, October 24, 2008

What are you doing this weekend?

A few awesome looking things happening in Chicago that I wanted to share in case anyone is looking for something to do. First up on Saturday, dust off your inner geek and come check out the first annual Windy City Comicon, come on, you know you want to! Okay, maybe you don't want to, but I do and it would help if I had some company :)

If that's not your style then on Sunday how about clearing off some of those overburdened book shelves and dropping them off at the Great American Book Drive! (and on the 29th there seems to be a book swap...hmmm.....). It's a good cause, and you might get to run into one of my favorite bloggers who is the one that first shared the event with me.

Personally, I'm going to try and do both (since this week is a bye week for the Bears and all...oh dear god did I just say that!). Though I also have 2 a.m. plans possibly on Saturday night so we'll see how it all goes.

Whatever you do I hope you do it well.

No comments: