Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Apple Marketing team should get an award

I'm cheating with today's post. I started blogging again in MySpace figuring it would give me another space to express a different tone and today I'm just cutting and pasting the same damn thing over to JJ's World. I know it's lame and I'm sorry. I promise to be more original in the future. But for now, here it is...

So I have a confession to make. I am a sucker for an Apple commercial. Specifically the ones with music. These are usually the ones for one of the many i-pod like gadgets they keep trying to convince me I need. And while I haven't yet succumbed to their advertising and purchased a new player (though I really wanted the Touch for awhile) I have downloaded 5 of the damn songs. I've even created a playlist on my iPod so I can find them whenever I want.

So far it consists of One, Two, Three Four by Feist; Music is my Hot Hot Sex by CSS; New Soul by Yael Naim; and Shut up and Let Me Go by The Ting Tings. And last night the list became five when I downloaded Bruises by Chairlift.

Really the folks in their marketing department should get a medal.

1 comment:

Robguy said...

I hate myspace's blog interface. Blogger isn't awesome, but it works with MS Live Writer, which is great.