Friday, June 13, 2008

Random pictures, not too much to actually say

So I decided to upload some random pictures for your viewing pleasure, mostly because I don't have that much to say today and I'm trying to avoid doing my dishes.

First - I officially dumpster dived a few weekends ago and snagged this from the alley across from my apartment. Didn't really need it, but it was too cute to let it get hauled away...I'm sure I'll find a reason for it (what I really want now is one of those old time candlesticks with the handles to place on top!)



Next - One of many bags I accumulated during the Printers Row book fair last weekend. This one happens to be from Powell's books - which if you ever find yourself in Portland, OR, I highly, highly recommend you spend at least half a day there. It takes up an entire city block and it's fantastic.



Finally - what happens when you leave above Powell's bag on kitchen floor after getting caught in a torrential summer down pour on your way home. I almost don't even want to wash my floors, it's like my own abstract art.


Okay, I guess it's time to start the dishes. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Robguy said...

I take my canvas bags from the grocery store everywhere I go shopping. I like the abstract art idea for the floor - but I don't hink John would go for it.