Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm in Oregon!

Whenever I am on vacation I try and do at least a quick "hello" post. So here is my live from the West Coast Hello!
Flight was long but went well - other than the asshole in the O'Hare airport that decided when section two was called that he would breeze past the obviously formed line and take the lead, if it wasn't 7:30 in the morning I might have cared more. Got into Redmond 6 hours later to a brilliant blue sky and snow...yep I brought the devil with me from the midwest.
Got to see Bobby's photography hanging in the local coffee shop which was really fucking cool and then spent 2 hours digging through wedding dresses Friday night.

Now it's Saturday morning, we just had an amazing breakfast of the thickest bacon I've seen in ages and homemade crepes (God how I love friends that cook and cook well!), basketball is on in the background (Go Badgers!) and we are slowly getting ready to head back out to explore.

Hope everyone is having a great pre-patrick's day weekend.

1 comment:

Robguy said...

I almost took a picture of what passes for bacon here. It's so meaty, you're tempted to grease the pan first. I cook it in the oven and the fat parts fall off leaving mostly meat.
If you're already on the left coast, why not keep coming and visit us! :)