Thursday, August 2, 2007

Oh dear lord....

Here I go again....I started my blogging addiction on a free yahoo geocities account - but that quickly fell apart, too many damn things to sign into.

Then I moved over to myspace, but that site is just a pain in my ass and it's not user friendly which lowers my blog desire by about the power of 10.

So at long last I have succumbed (or probably more appropriately "seen the light") and moved over to blogger...hopefully I will stick with this one (mostly because if Rob has to switch to a new place to read me he might actually find a way to shoot me from all the way down under). I will come back later and do the obligatory "Hi, nice to meet you post" but for now I should probably get to work....

PS - you will find that if you stick with me, most of these will end with me scurrying off to do work, I apparently am a 9-5 blogger :)

1 comment:

schmidlap said...

Welcome to blogger, and thanks for the blogroll add!