Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Debate Time

Tonight their will be a Democratic presidential debate hosted at our very own Solider Field. All the candidates will get together and do the traditional back and forth that we will hear until the party picks a candidate and then we will watch that person (I am making no bets yet) go head to head with who ever is picked for the other team. Pretty simple, basic stuff, so you are probably wondering why the hell I am mentioning it here. Well, turns out due to the fates aligning and having a pretty sharing boss, I am going to be at the debate!

Now truth be told (argh, I hate to admit this) I don't think I have ever sat through an entire debate on television. At some point I always get distracted and wander off to another channel, or simply turn the damn thing off. But, keep your fingers crossed, being as this is live, my attention might actually stay tuned on the candidates.

I will be back tomorrow (and if anything interesting happens maybe even later today) with an update and let ya'll know how it goes.
Cheers!

No comments: