Friday, May 29, 2009

Turns out someone used all those AOL disks for something besides coasters after all

Oh poor neglected blog, how I've missed you. I know it's been awhile and I apologize for my absence, life just kind of took over for awhile there if you know what I mean. I really don't have time even now to type but I just wanted to lay down a quick theory I'm working on.

I believe there must be a strong correlation between the necessity to print out every single email received (because you know if you don't print it and wave it around then it must not exist right?) and still using an AOL email account for your major personal interactions.

Just a thought.

1 comment:

Robguy said...

I have an aol email address - just cuz I have an account on the big 4 IM clients (even though aol owns aim and icq). I won't install any aol software though. I'm a bit sad that they've let icq starve to death.

I once thought to make a mobile out of old cds, but then moved and simple tossed them.