Monday, May 4, 2009

What Craig taught me today

Randomly paging through Craigslist part time jobs today and I came across two that caught my eye. The first one (located here)was just really well written, entertaining to read, and spaced out nicely so the physical layout was easy to scan through.

The next one I'm going to cut and paste right in since I don't think it will last long. The tile was Bouncer/Security Needed and in case the link works, here ya go, but in case it doesn't....(all horrible grammar, spelling, and punctuation totally not mine). Man spam really is everywhere isn't it?

Bouncer/Security Needed
I need a security/bouncer for my wife.Her arrival date should be 17th OF May.I will prefer you to have your car available for this,I am offering you $650 as your weekly wages, So i will like to make one week payment deposit to you before her arrival so that i will be rest assured that i had secured your services now you are to make yourself available for 3 times in a week to her schedule for 2 hours each day.she will be going for her medical care and for other purpose which she might need you for as i stated on the AD so you are to secure her around for those period i stated to you...Also i want you to know that my client who is in the State will be sending you a cashiers check (which will be an over payment of $3500)so you will have to take the check to your bank and have it cashed once it gets to you and then after the check get cleared your bank you will notify me and then i want you to know that the remaining funds after deducting your wages will be used by my wife for her travel expenses,accommodations and any other expenses.

Get back to me with the following details of yours if you are okay with my terms,

Your Full Name
Address
City
State/Zip Code
Phone Number

The pay check can be send out to you immediately,Kindly let me know if you are good with this offer so that the paycheck can be forwarded to you as soon as possible and i will appreciate a quick response from you.

Thanks and please get back to me asap
Kindest regards

Moore Melborne


Also (and this is JJ again) what the heck happened to my blogger homepage? Something went wonky in the back end and now my WYSIWYG editor that I write in is weird looking (and to be honest kind of archaic looking as well). Hmmmm...to explore another day I suppose.

1 comment:

schmidlap said...

How long before someone replies to that ad using the name Vincent Vega?