Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dilemma resolved!

Update on previous book post (wow, that doesn't narrow it down at all does it?).

So I was telling Boyfriend about the dilemma behind this post, and how I couldn't figure out where to ship it,when he chimed in that he always has stuff shipped to his parents house (some southern suburb). Since his dad comes to the city often for shows (music; listen not play)he just brings it up with him. And he went on to say it's too bad my family is so far (really not horribly far, but enough that I don't go home on a regular basis). Then he took the next step and completely surprised me by saying, "I can see how much you would love this, let me take care of it for you. I'll buy it and ship it to my parents". Wow. I am a big fan of Boyfriend.

Oh and randomly I figured out why my template was all wonky looking (bottom of this post)! Turns out there are two tabs at the top of the editor box, one says "Compose" (which is your standard WYSIWYG editor that looks like a Word document, and "Edit Html" which is well, where you can directly edit your Html. Turns out I had switched tabs unknowingly one day and it apparently stays like that, regardless of logging in and out, till you change it back. Learn something new every damn day.

No comments: