Thursday, April 2, 2009

Calling all readers smarter than me

So I have an idea. And I'm going to need help with this idea. Someone out there who reads this must have the knowledge that I don't so I'm putting it out there to see what you guys come up with. Here it goes.

I want to make a video or more appropriately a flash animation segment. Now since I know nothing about this I am probably going to use all the wrong words but follow me if you can. The vision I have of the end product would be a short video/flash product with voice over narration. The graphics would consist of stick figure drawings flipping quickly to show movement, kind of like those old flip book comics. Make sense?

So what I need is A) someone to help draw the pictures. B) someone who knows how to then put them together in this animated sequence. C) someone who knows how to then get this baby online. and D) someone who can help me get the audio narration.

Any ideas?

3 comments:

Amy said...

what?! tell us more, pretty please. what is this about? Sounds fun and intriguing!

Robguy said...

giveawayoftheday.com occasionally has free software (licensed software free from spyware, free as long as you install it and register on the day they offer it) that will convert to flash. Personally, I don't know much about producing that type of content.

Lindsay said...

I know how to do audio narration....I can also get my extra mac back from Michael for awhile for you to do this project. You could actually do a really fast slideshow with the right kind of transitions....lemme know if you want the laptop.