Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Things I wasn't prepared for this weekend

The following is an off the top of my head list of all the random ass things that went on or were said this weekend that I never really imagined happening in my life....


  • Salty nut tequila, and in depth discussions on whether members of the group would drink tequila that had been stashed next to certain party members salty nuts

  • In depth discussions on the fate of Tom Brady - was it a rumor, had it actually happened, whose phone was getting the most reliable updates

  • Changing t-shirts in the middle of a professional football stadium (went from Bears to Colts - sorry fellow Chicagoans! I was bullied by the man with the money!)

  • No Bueno! (over, and over, and over)

  • Crafty Beaver - and an in depth discussion on what exactly we thought that store might be selling

  • Raigel (sp?) - it's what happens when I try and say cinnamon raisin and bagel at the same time apparently

  • Putting a grown man (over 6 ft. tall) in a trunk to see if he fits (he does) and if the emergency, glow in the dark pull cord works (it did)

  • "I-Phone: Does everything except make calls"

  • "Where are we going" (halfway to Indianapolis), "To the football game; Chicago Bears v. Indianapolis Colts"....(pause).... "But what about the Cubs?"
  • "I must apologize for the conduct of my countrymen during the war"...said by an Irish guy...with a fake German accent

I'm sure there is more, but this is good for now.

No comments: