Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tip My Hat

I always have a ton to say, sometimes too much, but often I don't have the energy or feel witty enough to share it with you. That leads to a spotty blog history and for that I apologize to any readers who are still hanging on (and I know the fiction site hasn't been updated either, it's not that I haven't been thinking about it, it's just I haven't had one good blasted idea since I posted the first two).

So today I would like to instead introduce you to another blogger. Her name is Suburban Sweetheart and she is a midwest girl telling tales from a large east coast city which makes her writing hit the mark with me (though I am not east coast, I definitely have felt the overwhelming "This City is Just Too Damn BIG!, I'm taking my ball and going home!" feeling before). I came across her from a real life friend who knows her in real life and said one day "Hey, check out my friends blog, I think you'll like her" And I did.

Feel free to scan through her posts, it might not all line up for you but I guarentee there will be a post (or more!) in there that hits home for you at some point. The catalyst for this sharing today? I came across the video below (which she got from somewhere else) that was great. And I wanted to viral it a bit further. So check out the video. Check out the post it came from. Check her out. And Suburban Sweetheart - if you come across this post, I hope it gives you a warm feedback fuzzy feeling, that yes, people out there are reading and are enjoying. Thanks for all your insights.

No comments: