Saturday, January 30, 2010

Roadtrip

I am sitting in a car in downtown Chicago, waiting for my friend (and owner of said car) to have an appointment so we can go home after a whirlwind of a day. See I just got back from a 19 hour trip to Wisconsin. Yup 19 hours. We left from downtown at 3 yesterday afternoon and got back downtown at 10 this morning.

We spent 4 hours sleeping, 6 hours driving and 9 hours helping one of my best friends in the world celebrate being on this planet for 30 years. I also got to see and have dinner with my mom and roll around with two of the loveliest dogs I know. It was superb.

So now I am going to drink the rest of my coffee (still warm from Rockford! Go new insulated Thermos cup!) and close my eyes for a moment or two while I wait for my friend to arrive. I hope the rest of my weekend can be just as amazing.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: