Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Garage sale success

I wish I had something more awe inspiring or craftily worded for you all out there today, but it's just not in the cards. Instead I will share with you my fantastic new furniture additions (a sneak preview for any party goers this weekend).

First up, the bar. I love this thing. It's exactly what I needed to add some much desired shelving to my kitchen, and to be honest, it's just freaking cool.



And the coolest feature? It opens.




I then added a nice little coffee table to the living room. While not as spiffy, it does allow me to stop using TV trays as my main form of counter space.



The place is finally coming together, of course right in line with my waivering belief that I want to stay in Chicago, but oh well. Now I just have to get the rest of the house clean for the upcoming festivities this weekend.