Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Giving Thanks

I'm headed out for the long weekend for some good old R&R back home in my moms house. I probably won't get a chance to get to a computer so I'll do my What I'm Thankful For List right now....
Friends who live in Chicago with family in Madison that I can rideshare with
Hedgehogs under my desk
Finding a last minute video game downtown
4 day weekends
Having almost all my family all in one place, and not living in that place
Internet access at work
A job that pays enough to eat, live, and have a few drinks now and then
Growing up enough to become friends with my brother
Not growing up too much that I don't still love a good comic book
Having friends that live all over the world (though I do miss them very much most of the time)
Growing up as a reader
Having a mother who I'm actually friends with
Last minute mani's and pedi's for the hell of it
A gigantic bed (after sleeping on a twin for a year, a queen feels as big as an ocean)
Heat when I can find it (or make it on my own)
Earth, Air, and Water
Friends with dogs that I can visit
Only having 2 hours of work left!
Cheers and happy thanksgiving to all those out there that stumble upon this!

2 comments:

Robguy said...

hmm.. for some reason my rss reader isn't letting me know when you post new content...
We had a thanksgiving dinner here even though they don't celebrate it here, and thought of the friends we miss. (and some that we don't miss, but you were in the miss category :)

Robguy said...

I just subscribe to both feeds (atom and rss - that IE detected) so maybe it will work better.