Monday, December 29, 2008

Final Book List

I've just started reading Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell and since it's almost 1,000 pages long I don't think I am going to finish it by Wednesday. So here is the final book list of 2008. I kept count after I hit the goal of 52, listed back in this post from September, though I feel towards the end I may have gotten forgetful. With the additional 27 listed here my grand total is 79. Not too shabby.

September: (7)
Jitterbug Perfume. By Tom Robbins.
Magic Kingdom for Sale - Sold! By Terry Brooks.
A Thousand Splendid Suns. By Khaled Hosseini.
Bone Vol. 1: Out from Boneville. By Jeff Smith.
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. By Judy Blume (my very own autographed copy!)
The Sirens of Titan. By Kurt Vonnegut.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower. By Stephen Chobsky.

October (6):
The Hummingbird's Daughter. By Luis Alberto Urrea.
Lamb; The Gospel according to Biff, Christ's childhood pal. By Christopher Moore (a re-read for me)
Ocean. By Warren Ellis.
Scars. By Warren Ellis.
Crooked Little Vein. By Warren Ellis.
Y the Last Man: Volume 1. By Brian Vaughn.

November (10):
Y the Last Man: Volume 2. By Brian Vaughn
Y the Last Man: Volume 3: By Brian Vaughn
Fahrenheit 451. By Ray Bradbury.
Y the Last Man: Volumes 4-10. By Brian Vaughn


December (4):
Dracula. By Bram Stoker
Zombies Calling. By faith erin hicks.
Higher Power of Lucky. By Susan Patron.
American Gods. By Neil Gaiman.

No comments: